Recent content by L0U_4L

  1. L0U_4L

    Accepted L0U_4L - Paste Request Application

    Forgot to say this has been all done!!!
  2. L0U_4L

    R-14-Victoria-st | Sep 2, 2026

    Plot Number: R-14-Victoria-st Eviction Date: Sep 2, 2026 Report Reason: Inactivity Plot Owner: MrNeighbor How to solve: Click here to apply for an eviction deferral. Screenshots
  3. L0U_4L

    Accepted L0U_4L - Paste Request Application

    Gotcha I will do this today and reply when done! Thank you!
  4. L0U_4L

    Accepted L0U_4L - Paste Request Application

    referring to MOD-2429 ticket - let me know if I need to move things out of my chests to keep them safe in case they get removed too I’ll do it ASAP or if I need to include anything else here! Thank you 🙏💙
  5. L0U_4L

    Accepted L0U_4L - Paste Request Application

    Username: L0U_4L Location of Materials: N/A Proof of Materials: I agree to adding it in reply, I understand I will be denied if I do not. Structure to Paste: Plot Location to Paste: R-12/R-10-Trafalgar-St
  6. L0U_4L

    Accepted L0U_4L - Property Inspector Application

    What is your in-game username? L0U_4L What is your Discord username? L0U_4L What job are you applying for? Property Inspector Please provide your current total playtime. 27d 11h 23m What is your time zone? BST What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position...
  7. L0U_4L

    Accepted L0U_4L - Paste Request Application

    Btw if it helps the cobblestone floor is (if my maths is correct) the plot size
  8. L0U_4L

    Accepted L0U_4L - Paste Request Application

    My top 9 materials (plus some extra if its needed idk i don’t think it is sorry if I’ve done this wrong) 673 Andesite 616 Stripped spruce log 338 Stone 322 Spruce trapdoor 261 Spruce planks 249 Spruce stairs 186 Stone bricks 152 Bricks 144 Oak planks
  9. L0U_4L

    Accepted L0U_4L - Paste Request Application

    Username: L0U_4L Location of Materials: R-8-Trafalgar-St (chests in the front) Proof of Materials: I agree to adding it in reply, I understand I will be denied if I do not. Structure to Paste: Player Build World Plot Location to Paste: 1196, 86, 3048 (corner 1) 1231, 86, 3068 (opposite corner)
Back
Top