Closing Statement
Ms. Chief Justice, Chancellors, and may it please the court,
I would first like to start off with an objection to the entreaty, and dispelling the misinformation that the Crown has seemingly entered into court record: Firstly, I am NOT a citizen, please see the attached...
In-game Username:
Moyfr
Discord Username:
moyfr
What are your strengths and weaknesses:
Having IRL experience working in the State Senate, the United States Senate, and also serving as President & CEO of a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization, as well as experience in the DC Senate with being an...
Your honor, if I may respond to these motions:
Opposition to the Entreaty for Dismissal:
The court specifically asked for an opening statement from the defense, and they come back with more attempts to dismiss this case. The Crown’s request for dismissal lacks substantive merit. The arguments...
Opening Statement
In the Chancery of the Kingdom of Alexandria
Ms. Chief Justice, Chancellors, and may it please the court,
This case is about the Executive infringing on the rights of immigrants and tourists through misinterpretation of the Constitution. Plain and simple, the facts of this...
RESPONSE IN OPPOSITION TO DEFENSE'S ENTREATIES
Your honor, if I may, I find the Defense's all of a sudden new urge to object and strike everything absurd. I would like to dispel the misinformation here as well as beg for the court's leniency in regards to my edits.
Response to Writ of Striking...
No objections your honor,
I would just like to be mindful that the Crown has submitted a response to my pre-edited claims rather than the edited ones, as it me at fault here since I was preoccupied with IRL endeavors, I would like to give the Crown some time to respond again perhaps? If they...
My apologies your honor, I perceived that comment as my claims that I wrote in objection to the defense was already taken into consideration as amended claims.
On top of IRL responsibilities coming up since it is finals week at my university, I ask the court's forgiveness in being late to the...
RESPONSE IN OPPOSITION TO DEFENSE'S ENTREATIES
Your honor, if I may, I would like to formally respond to the motions that the Crown has made in an effort to combat misinformation, as allowed by the previous ruling quoted here:
1. Response to the Entreaty of Continuance
The Defense currently is...
RESPONSE IN OPPOSITION TO DEFENSE'S ENTREATY OF DISMISSAL
I, the plaintiff in this case, make the following objections as protected in my right to object to any "proceedings that you believe is improper or unfair, you may still raise an objection with a thorough explanation" under the Chancery...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.