IN THE CHANCERY OF ALEXANDRIA
Consent to Representation and Oath
Your Honours,
I, ItsStormcraft, consent to Theory Fontaine (xXTheoryXx) representing me as counsel in ItsStormcraft v. Crown of Alexandria, Case X (2026), and to counsel making all further filings on my behalf.
I swear to the...
IN THE CHANCERY OF ALEXANDRIA
Entreaty to Extend Discovery
Your Honours,
I am sorry to have to ask for an extension of 72h but I am currently in discussions with a lawyer and the potential new counsel requires additional time to render a decision on whether to assist here.
I as a only private...
IN THE CHANCERY OF ALEXANDRIA
Re: Offer to Mediate/Arbitrate
Your Honours,
After careful consideration, Plaintiff refuses as they wish to pursue a verdict from the Court.
So filed before this honourable Court,
Kaladin Stormblessed
IN THE CHANCERY OF ALEXANDRIA
Re: Motion to Dismiss
Your Honours,
I oppose the Motion to Dismiss on the following grounds:
One: I, as a citizen of this nation, have a right to vote and to run for office and also a right to be represented as a constituent in Parliament. The actions of the...
IN THE CHANCERY OF ALEXANDRIA
Amendment to Complaint
Your Honours,
I would like to amend my complaint, Section I, as follows:
"This court has jurisdiction over all constitutional questions. I argue that the Constitution is nto not directly applicable law and all decisions whether a law...
IN THE MAGISTRATES' COURT OF ALEXANDRIA
Re: Objection
The Crown is not a summoned party to this case so ConsequencesInc cannot possible be counsel representing the crown. In regards to this not being there name, both their username on the forums and their in-game name are listed as...
IN THE MAGISTRATES' COURT OF ALEXANDRIA
Objection | Breach of Procedure
ConsequencesInc is not a summoned party to this case and therefore cannot file Entreaties. The Entreaty has therefore been filed out-of-turn.
So objected before the honourable Court,
Kaladin Stormblessed
IN THE CHANCERY OF ALEXANDRIA
Civil Complaint
I. Jurisdictional Statement
This court has jurisdiction over all constitutional questions. I argue that the Constitution is nto directly applicable law and all decisions whether a law conflicts with the constitution must originate from the Chancery...
IN THE MAGISTRATES' COURT OF ALEXANDRIA
Entreaty of Prompting
As there currently are no Magistrates and this case is highly time sensitive, I prompt that the honourable Chancery send down a Chancellor to preside over this case.
So petitioned before the honourable Court,
Kaladin Stormblessed...
IN THE MAGISTRATES' COURT OF ALEXANDRIA
Civil Complaint
I. Jurisdictional Statement
This lawsuit concerns the unlawful adjudication of the election by the new Electoral Adjudicator McBrittle419. Under the recent dismissal of The Greens v. Crown, it does not fall under "disputes regarding...
IN THE CHANCERY OF ALEXANDRIA
Entreaty for Emergency Injunction
Due to the highly sensitive nature of elections and immediate need for the General Election to be conducted, I ask the court to grant interim relief by suspending Brittle and either:
a. reinstating me
b. entrusting the Directors to...
IN THE CHANCERY OF ALEXANDRIA
Civil Complaint
I. Jurisdictional Statement
This court has jurisdiction over all constitutional questions. I argue that filing a motion less than 48h prior to dissolution renders that motion effective void as voting cannot be completed before Parliament ceases to...
IN THE MAGISTRATES' COURT OF ALEXANDRIA
Entreaty of Prompting
As there currently are no Magistrates and this case is highly time sensitive, I prompt that the honourable Chancery send down a Chancellor to preside over this case.
So petitioned before the honourable Court,
Kaladin Stormblessed...
IN THE MAGISTRATES' COURT OF ALEXANDRIA
Entreaty for Emergency Injunction
Due to the highly sensitive nature of elections and immediate need for the General Election to be conducted, I ask the court to grant interim relief by suspending Brittle and either:
a. reinstating me
b. entrusting the...
IN THE MAGISTRATES' COURT OF ALEXANDRIA
Civil Complaint
I. Jurisdictional Statement
This lawsuit concerns a matter of unlawful dismissal of myself, ItsStormcraft, from the position of Electoral Adjudicator. Under the recent dismissal of The Greens v. Crown, it certainly does not fall under...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.