Username: YuumLeague (for AsexualDinosaur)
Location of Materials: RC-7-Queen-St
Proof of Materials: I agree to adding it in reply, I understand I will be denied if I do not.
Structure to Paste: Player Build World Plot
Location to Paste: RC-5-Queen-St, RC-6-Queen-St, RC-7-Queen-St...
Username: YuumLeague (for AsexualDinosaur)
Location of Materials: c-1-attlee-sq
Proof of Materials: I agree to adding it in reply, I understand I will be denied if I do not.
Structure to Paste: Player Build World Plot
Location to Paste: c-1-attlee-sq
On the build plot /plot visit AsexualDinosaur 3 there are 2 parts that she wants to have pasted.
The left part of the building (that should be attached to the already existing Oracle building on the plot C-24-windsor-st) can be seen at X: 953, Y: 86, Z: -572 in the build world).
The right part...
Username: YuumLeague (for AsexualDinosaur)
Location of Materials: C-24-Windsor-St
Proof of Materials: I agree to adding it in reply, I understand I will be denied if I do not.
Structure to Paste: Player Build World Plot
Location to Paste: C-24-Windsor-St, C-22-Windsor-St
Username: YuumLeague
Location of Materials: C-2-George-St
Proof of Materials: I agree to adding it in reply, I understand I will be denied if I do not.
Structure to Paste: Player Build World Plot
Location to Paste: C-2-George-St, C-13-Elizabeth-St, C-5-Oxford-St (combined plot, it's...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.