- Joined
- Apr 14, 2025
- Messages
- 136
- Thread Author
- #1
Username: Thritystone
Plot All of them
Link to Eviction Report https://www.mcstatecraft.com/threads/c-25-lancaster-st-c-3-lancaster-st-c-4-victoria-ln-c-27-lancaster-st-c-11-victoria-st-oct-13-2026.1576/
Deferral Length - Appeal and Deferral Length 1 month
Reason On Vacation, will be back next week
Proof of Compliance (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
Agreement
I understand that I can only request one extension.
I understand that the Ministry of Development will grant me an extension at its own discretion.
I understand that it is the Staff Team's policy to evict on the date as it appears in their timezones, this means while you may think you have 16 hours left to make progress on an extension, it can be evicted by a staff member who is in a timezone 16 hours ahead of you.
Plot All of them
Link to Eviction Report https://www.mcstatecraft.com/threads/c-25-lancaster-st-c-3-lancaster-st-c-4-victoria-ln-c-27-lancaster-st-c-11-victoria-st-oct-13-2026.1576/
Deferral Length - Appeal and Deferral Length 1 month
Reason On Vacation, will be back next week
Proof of Compliance (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
Agreement
I understand that I can only request one extension.
I understand that the Ministry of Development will grant me an extension at its own discretion.
I understand that it is the Staff Team's policy to evict on the date as it appears in their timezones, this means while you may think you have 16 hours left to make progress on an extension, it can be evicted by a staff member who is in a timezone 16 hours ahead of you.