Denied bluepitchgaming - Paste Request Application

bluepitchgaming

New member
Member of Parliament
BluePitchGmgCCU
BluePitchGmgCCU
Opposition Leader
Joined
Jul 27, 2026
Messages
9


Username: BluePitchGmgCCU

Location of Materials: Partial materials in shop chest at cbd004. Will Require balance to be MoD subsidized.

Proof of Materials: I agree to adding it in reply, I understand I will be denied if I do not.

Structure to Paste: Player Build World Plot

Location to Paste: r-7-york-st
 
1787801119997.png
This structure from /plotvisit N8DAGR81027
1787801219731.png
1787801247215.png
I would need about 62% of required materials to be MoD subsidized. Thanks. Sorry if I'm doing part of this wrong, this is my first paste request. :)
 
Hi @bluepitchgaming

Apologies for the delay. We need you to supply the top nine materials listed in the //distr.

For your reference those are:

442 Mangrove Planks
286 Smooth Quartz
182 Waxed Oxidised Cut Copper Stairs
118 Tuff Bricks
112 Mud Bricks
110 Oxidised cut Copper stairs
109 dark oak log
100 smooth quartz slab
94 Waxed Weatherer Cut Copper stairs

50% of each material is the minimum required. Should you wish for us to issue a tender to source 50% of each material we can do so.

Please be aware there is an additional charge of $13 per % of total material supplied. Thats means if we source 50% of the above, there would be an additional charge of $650, in addition to the paste cost.

Let me know how you wish to proceed - Should you not respond within 72 hours I will deny the request and you can reapply when you are ready with the materials :)
 
Back
Top