- Joined
- Jun 2, 2026
- Messages
- 6
- Thread Author
- #1
Username: mohamednotzuhal
Plot c-27-stirling-st
Link to Eviction Report https://www.mcstatecraft.com/threads/c-27-windsor-st-sep-1-2026.1430/
Deferral Length - Appeal and Deferral Length 1 month
Reason i will sell it or auction it and transfer it to a new ownership, i just want more time, also im sure my plot addres we are talking about is c-27-stirling-st not c-27-windsor-st.
Proof of Compliance (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
Agreement
I understand that I can only request one extension.
I understand that the Ministry of Development will grant me an extension at its own discretion.
I understand that it is the Staff Team's policy to evict on the date as it appears in their timezones, this means while you may think you have 16 hours left to make progress on an extension, it can be evicted by a staff member who is in a timezone 16 hours ahead of you.
Plot c-27-stirling-st
Link to Eviction Report https://www.mcstatecraft.com/threads/c-27-windsor-st-sep-1-2026.1430/
Deferral Length - Appeal and Deferral Length 1 month
Reason i will sell it or auction it and transfer it to a new ownership, i just want more time, also im sure my plot addres we are talking about is c-27-stirling-st not c-27-windsor-st.
Proof of Compliance (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
Agreement
I understand that I can only request one extension.
I understand that the Ministry of Development will grant me an extension at its own discretion.
I understand that it is the Staff Team's policy to evict on the date as it appears in their timezones, this means while you may think you have 16 hours left to make progress on an extension, it can be evicted by a staff member who is in a timezone 16 hours ahead of you.