Pending C-3-riverside-dr - Eviction Deferral Request

JustLegendMilk

Member
JustLegendMilk
JustLegendMilk
Researcher
Joined
Apr 22, 2025
Messages
69
Username: JustLegendMilk

Plot C-3-riverside-dr

Link to Eviction Report https://www.mcstatecraft.com/threads/c-3-riverside-dr-sep-15-2026.1501/

Deferral Length - Appeal and Deferral Length 1 month

Reason Mentally burned out of MC stuffs - I will be on more and will develop this into either:
1. A japanese themed palacial area
2. A japanese themed mini-town area

Proof of Compliance (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Agreement
I understand that I can only request one extension.
I understand that the Ministry of Development will grant me an extension at its own discretion.
I understand that it is the Staff Team's policy to evict on the date as it appears in their timezones, this means while you may think you have 16 hours left to make progress on an extension, it can be evicted by a staff member who is in a timezone 16 hours ahead of you.
 
Do you have a timeframe of when you might be able to build on it?
Just need that and I can accept
 
Back
Top