- Joined
- Apr 24, 2025
- Messages
- 5
- Thread Author
- #1
Username: extromondo
Plot c-31-stirling-st,c-9-oxford-st and c-7-oxford-st
Link to Eviction Report https://www.mcstatecraft.com/threads/c-31-stirling-st-c-9-oxford-st-and-c-7-oxford-st-sep-1-2026.1466/
Deferral Length - Appeal and Deferral Length Resolved
Reason brother i have 20d active on server give me an extension lol also i have 4 hrs playtime in 30d just do /about extromondo
Proof of Compliance File(s) attached
Agreement
I understand that I can only request one extension.
I understand that the Ministry of Development will grant me an extension at its own discretion.
I understand that it is the Staff Team's policy to evict on the date as it appears in their timezones, this means while you may think you have 16 hours left to make progress on an extension, it can be evicted by a staff member who is in a timezone 16 hours ahead of you.
Plot c-31-stirling-st,c-9-oxford-st and c-7-oxford-st
Link to Eviction Report https://www.mcstatecraft.com/threads/c-31-stirling-st-c-9-oxford-st-and-c-7-oxford-st-sep-1-2026.1466/
Deferral Length - Appeal and Deferral Length Resolved
Reason brother i have 20d active on server give me an extension lol also i have 4 hrs playtime in 30d just do /about extromondo
Proof of Compliance File(s) attached
Agreement
I understand that I can only request one extension.
I understand that the Ministry of Development will grant me an extension at its own discretion.
I understand that it is the Staff Team's policy to evict on the date as it appears in their timezones, this means while you may think you have 16 hours left to make progress on an extension, it can be evicted by a staff member who is in a timezone 16 hours ahead of you.