- Joined
- Aug 14, 2026
- Messages
- 20
- Thread Author
- #1
Username: .Farmerkalechip
Discord Username: Potatoman
Total Playtime: 5d 19h 56m 36s
Timezone: MT
Availability: I’m available pretty much whenever
What job are you applying for? Investigator
Requirements: Have at least 48 hours of playtime, Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for
Why do you want this position?: I want to become an Investigator on StateCraft to help maintain the integrity, fairness, and safety of the server's community. I enjoy problem-solving and conducting thorough, unbiased research. Joining the Ministry will allow me to contribute directly to the server by handling sensitive cases responsibly and keeping the player experience fair for everyone.
What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I am a detail-oriented and objective problem-solver who can carefully analyze evidence, review logs, and gather facts without jumping to conclusions. With strong communication skills, active Discord availability, and familiarity with StateCraft’s rules, I am fully equipped to collaborate smoothly with the Ministry team or work dependably on my own. Most importantly, I understand the critical nature of handling sensitive information responsibly, ensuring strict confidentiality and discretion across all cases.