Accepted ComplexKing - Paste Request Application

ComplexKing

New member
ComplexKing
ComplexKing
Project Manager
Joined
May 4, 2025
Messages
24


Username: ComplexKing

Location of Materials: R-17-Lancaster-st

Proof of Materials: I agree to adding it in reply, I understand I will be denied if I do not.

Structure to Paste: Player Build World Plot

Location to Paste: R-17-Lancaster-st
 
I'd like a 50% subsidy as well. also go to /p v Smilinq 2, and then go to 670, 1190. i can provide a schematic if needed
 
Internal Note: HOLD on this one for now please.

Please refer to MOD Ticket #2430.

May not require paste tender. Double check materials provided :)
 
Last edited:
@ComplexKing I have reviewed this one; Before I process the paste, I note it appears a tneder will be required to procure:

50% of Light Gray Wool
50% of Smooth QUartz Stairs
50% Snow Block
50% Light Gray Concrete Powder.

The additional cost for the tender this will be $218.50 (16% of the the top nine materials)

The cost for the paste itself is $328.45 [(11,538*.025)+40)]

Please me know if you wish to proceed on the basis of the above.
 
Pasted. Fined $546.96
 
Back
Top