Denied ConsequencesInc - Electoral Registrar Application

ConsequencesInc

Member
Prime Minister
Justice Secretary
Finance Secretary
Welfare Secretary
Member of Parliament
ConsequencesInc
ConsequencesInc
Knight
Joined
Apr 12, 2025
Messages
221


Username: ConsequencesInc

Discord Username: MasterChefRamsay

Total Playtime: 6 Days+

Timezone: CST

Availability: Evenings pretty much every day, weekends more flexible.

What job are you applying for? Electoral Registrar

Requirements: Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for

Why do you want this position?: Because I know we need more electoral registrars to assist with the elections and I'd like to see us continue to have smooth elections.

What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: Previously the Minister of Internal Affairs. and I've used the new election plugin and Capt's vote counter before so I know pretty well what needs to go into setting up and running elections in our fair country. I helped with the 4th Parliament elections both times.

Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorized disclosure is a serious offense that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms? Yes
 
You’re application has been DENIED. Please reach out to the Ministry of Internal Affairs if you have any questions.
 
Back
Top