Accepted hello1341 - Constable Application

hello1341

Member
Minister for Internal Affairs
Member of Parliament
hello1341
hello1341
Internal Affairs Minister
Joined
Jun 16, 2026
Messages
52


Username: hello1341

Discord Username: tigi5

Total Playtime: 2 days 3 hours

Timezone: CST

Availability: 6 hours, Evening

What job are you applying for? Constable

Requirements: Have at least 48 hours of playtime, Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for

Why do you want this position?: I want this position to catch dangerous criminals that pose a threat to the Great Nation of Alexandria. I also want more public service experience and serve the people of Alexandria in many different ways than just a Member of Parliament.

What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I am a detective, have good critical thinking skills, and can work in a team to stop a dangerous criminal.
 
Back
Top