On Hold hello1341 - Event Host Application

hello1341

Member
Minister for Internal Affairs
Member of Parliament
hello1341
hello1341
Internal Affairs Minister
Joined
Jun 16, 2026
Messages
52


Username: hello1341

Discord Username: tigi5

Total Playtime: 2 days 1 hour

Timezone: CST

Availability: Evening, like 5 hours a week in the evening mostly on weekends

What job are you applying for? Event Host

Requirements: Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for

Why do you want this position?: I want to be able to host fun and exciting events and have fun hosting the events. I would also like to create the events.

What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I am an event coordinator on DC (but still need training) and work in a team nicely.

Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorized disclosure is a serious offense that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms? Yes
 
Username: hello1341

Discord Username: tigi5

Total Playtime: 2 days 1 hour

Timezone: CST

Availability: Evening, like 5 hours a week in the evening mostly on weekends

What job are you applying for? Event Host

Requirements: Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for

Why do you want this position?: I want to be able to host fun and exciting events and have fun hosting the events. I would also like to create the events.

What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I am an event coordinator on DC (but still need training) and work in a team nicely.

Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorized disclosure is a serious offense that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms? Yes
what types of event will you host?
 
Back
Top