Accepted hello1341 - Property Inspector Application

hello1341

Member
Minister for Internal Affairs
Member of Parliament
hello1341
hello1341
Internal Affairs Minister
Joined
Jun 16, 2026
Messages
52


What is your in-game username? hello1341

What is your Discord username? tigi5

What job are you applying for? Property Inspector

Please provide your current total playtime. 4 days 9 hours

What is your time zone? CST

What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I think some skills that are useful is that I like to play the game and work together in a team. On DC I am a creative manager where I work with event coordinators to create great events. I think that this position requires teamwork with other department people to make sure that we do our jobs efficiently. Its also needed to understand what the higher ups want you to do, and how they want you to do it.

If applying to Project Manager, please provide at least 5 examples of work from your build portfolio showcasing your ability in any of the following areas: infrastructure, building, architecture, road building, interiors or landscaping. (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
 
Accepted
Hello! Welcome to the team. Join the MoD Discord to get started :]
 
Back
Top