- Joined
- Apr 22, 2025
- Messages
- 69
- Thread Author
- #1
Username: JustLegendMilk
Username: JustLegendMilk
Desired type of item: Item thingy
Patent Name: CASH COINS
Why you are requesting this item to be made, what would be the use of this item? I've been begging for these coins and such for a while. They're basically compacting 64 and 576 of Gold and Iron into singular coins (and also netherite but only up to 20). They are awesome because you get a TON of Gold and Iron mined and it would be awesome for storage and stuff
Have you or will you make any of the assets required to fulfil your patent? If yes, you will be asked to submit them if your patent is accepted: YES I GOT IT ALL TWIN
Submission Confirmation I have read and understand patent policy,, I understand that the MoW may reject and request for things to changed
Additional Attachments (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
Username: JustLegendMilk
Desired type of item: Item thingy
Patent Name: CASH COINS
Why you are requesting this item to be made, what would be the use of this item? I've been begging for these coins and such for a while. They're basically compacting 64 and 576 of Gold and Iron into singular coins (and also netherite but only up to 20). They are awesome because you get a TON of Gold and Iron mined and it would be awesome for storage and stuff
Have you or will you make any of the assets required to fulfil your patent? If yes, you will be asked to submit them if your patent is accepted: YES I GOT IT ALL TWIN
Submission Confirmation I have read and understand patent policy,, I understand that the MoW may reject and request for things to changed
Additional Attachments (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)