Pending Item Patent Application

Tacoman1619

Member
Development Secretary
Deputy Speaker of Parliament
Tacoman1619
Tacoman1619
Deputy Speaker
Joined
May 30, 2026
Messages
33
Username: Tacoman1619

Username: Tacoman1619

Desired type of item: Food Item

Patent Name: Crunchwrap Supreme™

Why you are requesting this item to be made, what would be the use of this item? The best food in all of Alexandria. Goodbye, Golden Carrots; here comes Taco Bell's Crunchwrap Supreme™

A Crunchwrap Supreme is a grilled flour tortilla folded into a hexagonal pocket filled with seasoned beef, nacho cheese, a crispy tostada shell, lettuce, tomatoes, and reduced‑fat sour cream, designed to deliver both crunch and softness in a portable meal.

I request that the item be similar to the Alexandrian Breakfast but give regeneration instead of haste.

I request that the item play the Minecraft Bell sound when it is being consumed. So everyone understands that you are engaging in a battle with hunger, and thanks to the Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme, hunger is losing.

Have you or will you make any of the assets required to fulfil your patent? If yes, you will be asked to submit them if your patent is accepted: I will supply the texture. The Minecraft Bell noise is fine. Let me know if there are any questions :)

Submission Confirmation I have read and understand patent policy,, I understand that the MoW may reject and request for things to changed

Additional Attachments File(s) attached
 

Attachments

  • crunch34c2007d-7349-47f2-924b-93dc5642add5.png
    crunch34c2007d-7349-47f2-924b-93dc5642add5.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top