- Joined
- Jul 24, 2026
- Messages
- 9
- Thread Author
- #1
Username: Shiftyy12MC
Discord Username: shiftyy_the_goat
Total Playtime: 2D 16H
Timezone: MDT
Availability: Usually 4pm MDT - 9pm-MDT but on weekends I have longer.
What job are you applying for? Researcher
Requirements: Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for
Why do you want this position?: I want to be a researcher to help with the job guides and overall give a better experience to players who need help. I have a very creative mind and have lots of ideas.
What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I'm very creative and I also have experience working with a team because I am a property inspector. I am patient, hard working, and also love helping players whenever I can!