Accepted MrNeighbor - Auditor Application

Joined
Oct 20, 2025
Messages
37


Username: MrNeighbor

Discord Username: das_evensk_kanzler

Total Playtime: 4d 7h 38m 45s

Timezone: PDT/UTC-7

Availability: Usually afternoon or evening.

What job are you applying for? Auditor

Requirements: Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for

Why do you want this position?: I want to help with internal audits to help ensure a functioning and clean Government, I remember a lack of audits happening.

What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I work as an auditor for the Government in [UNIDENTIFIED FOREIGN REALM].

Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorized disclosure is a serious offense that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms? Yes
 
Username: MrNeighbor

Discord Username: das_evensk_kanzler

Total Playtime: 4d 7h 38m 45s

Timezone: PDT/UTC-7

Availability: Usually afternoon or evening.

What job are you applying for? Auditor

Requirements: Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for

Why do you want this position?: I want to help with internal audits to help ensure a functioning and clean Government, I remember a lack of audits happening.

What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I work as an auditor for the Government in [UNIDENTIFIED FOREIGN REALM].

Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorized disclosure is a serious offense that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms? Yes
Approved.

By Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs
 
Back
Top