Accepted MrNeighbor - Electoral Registrar Application

Joined
Oct 20, 2025
Messages
37


Username: MrNeighbor

Discord Username: das_evensk_kanzler

Total Playtime: 4 days, 1 hour, 37 minutes.

Timezone: UTC-7 PDT.

Availability: I’m on an LoA right now but mostly the afternoon and evening.

What job are you applying for? Electoral Registrar

Requirements: Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for

Why do you want this position?: I’ve seen that the MoIA wants to hire more registrars and I want to help with elections.

What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I have no experience with running elections in DC nor SC, but I’m a fairly quick learner and I love doing things with equations. Sainte-Laguë supremacy.

Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorized disclosure is a serious offense that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms? Yes
 
Back
Top