Accepted MsGeorgia - Electoral Registrar Application

MsGeorgia

Moderator
Moderator
MsGeorgia
MsGeorgia
Physician
Joined
May 25, 2026
Messages
13
Username: MsGeorgia

Discord Username: msgeorgia

Total Playtime: 21 hours

Timezone: CST

Availability: Weeknights after 5 pm and weekends, probably 10+ hours a week depending on the week

What job are you applying for? Electoral Registrar

Requirements: Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for

Why do you want this position?: I’m looking to get more involved in different aspects of the server and this is something I loved doing in the past elsewhere!

What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I’m dependable, hardworking, and focused. I have some experience in doing similar jobs before that I think is helpful as well. I am always willing to learn and help whenever it’s needed!

Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorized disclosure is a serious offense that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms? Yes
 
Back
Top