Accepted Nobuscus2012 - Researcher Application

Nobuscus2012

New member
Nobuscus2012
Nobuscus2012
Researcher
Joined
Jun 26, 2026
Messages
5


Username: Nobuscus2012

Discord Username: Nobuscus2012#9102

Total Playtime: 69+ hours (joined May 28th, 2026)

Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time

Availability: Usually Afternoons/Evenings, 3–6+ hours a week depending on my work schedule in real life.

What job are you applying for? Researcher

Requirements: Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for

Why do you want this position?: I’ve always enjoyed writing, so the Researcher position caught my attention, especially the opportunity to help update exams and rewrite job guides. I think it would be a fun way to become more involved with StateCraft while also helping make information clear and useful for other players. I’d also be interested in learning more about the other projects Researchers work on and helping wherever I can.

What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I enjoy writing and creative projects, and I tend to be pretty thorough when I’m working on something. In real life, I work in hotel customer service, where I’m used to working with information, paying attention to details, and helping make sure things are handled correctly. My Detective role has also helped me get used to following procedures carefully. I’m comfortable working independently, but I’m also happy to ask questions, work with others, and learn new things when needed.
 
Back
Top