Accepted Pciv - Property Inspector Application

Pciv

New member
Pciv
Pciv
Physician
Joined
Jun 4, 2026
Messages
3


What is your in-game username? Pciv

What is your Discord username? Pciv_

What job are you applying for? Property Inspector

Please provide your current total playtime. 23 days ( accross all server networks)

What is your time zone? GMT+3

What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I used to be a Property Inspector on Democracycraft and held the position for a long period of time and i always double check buildings evictions before doing any action so i can be sure that i am unbiased and fair with all my reports and whenever their is a Conflict of Interest I've Recused myself without a issue and i would love to get involved again in enforcing Plot rules and regulation. I am also very easy to work with and I'm always checking discord if anyone needs help and spend 2-3 hours per day across the network.

If applying to Project Manager, please provide at least 5 examples of work from your build portfolio showcasing your ability in any of the following areas: infrastructure, building, architecture, road building, interiors or landscaping. (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
 
Accepted
Hello! Welcome to the MOD. Your experience and playtime are sufficient to make a great addition to our team. Welcome, your role will be added shortly. Please join the MoD discord to get started!
 
Back
Top