Accepted Q1bl1 - Event Host Application

Q1bl1

New member
Q1bl1
Q1bl1
Physician
Joined
May 31, 2026
Messages
7


Username: Q1bl1

Discord Username: q1bl1l0v3

Total Playtime: 13h 33m

Timezone: IST

Availability: 7-9 hours a week, but may drop to 4-5 hours a week, usually my morning and evening.

What job are you applying for? Event Host

Requirements: Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for

Why do you want this position?: Well, I sensed the lack of event hosts in Alexandria and I want to fix that issue, and get better events.

What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I have done courses in event planning and psychology. Both are vital skills in this position.

Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorized disclosure is a serious offense that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms? Yes
 
Back
Top