Accepted R-28-Stirling-St - Eviction Deferral Request

Tacoman1619

Member
Development Secretary
Deputy Speaker of Parliament
Tacoman1619
Tacoman1619
Deputy Speaker
Joined
May 30, 2026
Messages
33
Username: Tacoman1619

Plot R-28-Stirling-St

Link to Eviction Report https://www.mcstatecraft.com/threads/r-28-stirling-st-sep-1-2026.1439/

Deferral Length - Appeal and Deferral Length 1 month

Reason I am still planning and gathering resources to build on the plot. Please give me some time to develop it.

Proof of Compliance (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Agreement
I understand that I can only request one extension.
I understand that the Ministry of Development will grant me an extension at its own discretion.
I understand that it is the Staff Team's policy to evict on the date as it appears in their timezones, this means while you may think you have 16 hours left to make progress on an extension, it can be evicted by a staff member who is in a timezone 16 hours ahead of you.
 
Back
Top