Accepted R-6-Stirling-St - Eviction Deferral Request

Smallfries

Active member
Senior Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
Chancellor
Joined
Mar 23, 2025
Messages
177
Username: Smallfries

Plot R-6-Stirling-St

Link to Eviction Report https://www.mcstatecraft.com/threads/r-6-stirling-st-sep-1-2026.1434/

Deferral Length - Appeal and Deferral Length Resolved

Reason Added two (very work in progress, these are outlines i will tweak over time) buildings, some crops, some fencing, and the outline of a tower (left corner)

I intend to redo the two buildings in the back to make them more appealing, just needed a rough in game sketch so I could visualize what I had to work with. One on the left is a small chapel, on the right is a reliquary/enchanting/meditation area. Between them and the fields, a small pathway that goes to the main area of my plots.

Proof of Compliance File(s) attached

Agreement
I understand that I can only request one extension.
I understand that the Ministry of Development will grant me an extension at its own discretion.
I understand that it is the Staff Team's policy to evict on the date as it appears in their timezones, this means while you may think you have 16 hours left to make progress on an extension, it can be evicted by a staff member who is in a timezone 16 hours ahead of you.
 

Attachments

  • 67a53af4-0f11-467a-a3d3-4bb11d2b89de.png
    67a53af4-0f11-467a-a3d3-4bb11d2b89de.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Back
Top