- Joined
- Jul 7, 2026
- Messages
- 5
- Thread Author
- #1
Username: SoapMcKakashi
Discord Username: Soap McDogish
Total Playtime: 3d 17Hs
Timezone: GMT-3
Availability: Evening During Weekdays and pretty much all day during weedends (when im not in DC)
What job are you applying for? Researcher
Requirements: Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for
Why do you want this position?: I'm going to say something no applicant has said before, when we apply for a job, both in DC and SC, one of the requirements is "Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for": there is no guide for Researcher (like, it's empty). So I'm writing based on the announcement in discord. Half of the exams are either copy/paste from DC (and they are wrong... so wrong...) or they are asking redundant questions, want to work on this. Researcher is not the only empty guide, there are actually a lot of empty guides or non-existent guides for jobs that are VERY necessary currently (like Constable), also, very eager to work on this. I would like to make recipes for custom items (though not so eager for it), and i definitely don't have the best artist hand to make texture models, but I never back off a challenge.
In short, like the place, like theory crafting and i want to try make the place nice for new players (specially redmontians, there is a burned bridge that needs to be rebuild) .
What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I code in C# and design Homebrew TTRPG systems as a hobby to DM to friends, so i do enjoy making guides a lot (specially if i get some leeway into adding some humor into it). I'm an Medical Specialist, Epidemiologist, and a Doctor in Redmont, so I'm both very costumed to teamwork and working in this kind of environment (also, you can ask any member of the department, they will tell you that i do get around by myself a lot, if i am not working a lot with other people, which i enjoy more).