Recent content by .N8DAGR81027

  1. .N8DAGR81027

    Accepted .N8DAGR81027 - Event Host Application

    Username: N8DAGR81027 Discord Username: N8 DAGR8 Total Playtime: Total Playtime: 12d 20h 29m 38s Timezone: Central Daylight Time Availability: Evening stuff more, not sure about hours but I'm on regularly What job are you applying for? Event Host Requirements: Have, and be...
  2. .N8DAGR81027

    Pending .N8DAGR81027 - Paste Request Application

    Coords specifically are: 2097, -63, 3295 2063, 72, 3347 I just want that area to have air, if we can't do that it's okay but it has been done once before
  3. .N8DAGR81027

    Pending .N8DAGR81027 - Paste Request Application

    Username: N8DAGR81027 Location of Materials: It's air Proof of Materials: I agree to adding it in reply, I understand I will be denied if I do not. Structure to Paste: Plot Location to Paste: It's between Rc-3-King-St, Rc-30-Elizabeth-St and Rc-32-Elizabeth-St
  4. .N8DAGR81027

    Pending C-3-riverside-dr - Eviction Deferral Request

    Do you have a timeframe of when you might be able to build on it? Just need that and I can accept
  5. .N8DAGR81027

    Accepted .N8DAGR81027 - Paste Request Application

    Proof of materials and structure to paste
  6. .N8DAGR81027

    Accepted .N8DAGR81027 - Paste Request Application

    Username: N8DAGR81027 Location of Materials: In 8 barrels on the plot Proof of Materials: I agree to adding it in reply, I understand I will be denied if I do not. Structure to Paste: Player Build World Plot Location to Paste: C-25-Windsor-ST
  7. .N8DAGR81027

    Server Members’ Party

    I was asked to join and participate in the leadership of this party but declined
  8. .N8DAGR81027

    Denied bluepitchgaming - Paste Request Application

    One note, this is on my build world plot, not Blue’s
Back
Top