- Joined
- Mar 23, 2025
- Messages
- 177
- Thread Author
- #1
Username: Smallfries
Plot R-1-York-St
Link to Eviction Report https://www.mcstatecraft.com/threads/r-1-york-st-sep-1-2026.1433/
Deferral Length - Appeal and Deferral Length Resolved
Reason To begin with, filled in the big dirt hole from previous tenant (you can see in the eviction report photo, this took like 4 stacks of dirt)
Built outlines of a foundry area, blacksmith workspace, a guard tower, and a small lake. Will probably expand the lake to be able to do actual fishing. Still need to finish the rest, of course, but this is a good start. I request this and the other two plots (4-stirling; 6-stirling) be resolved.
Proof of Compliance File(s) attached
Agreement
I understand that I can only request one extension.
I understand that the Ministry of Development will grant me an extension at its own discretion.
I understand that it is the Staff Team's policy to evict on the date as it appears in their timezones, this means while you may think you have 16 hours left to make progress on an extension, it can be evicted by a staff member who is in a timezone 16 hours ahead of you.
Plot R-1-York-St
Link to Eviction Report https://www.mcstatecraft.com/threads/r-1-york-st-sep-1-2026.1433/
Deferral Length - Appeal and Deferral Length Resolved
Reason To begin with, filled in the big dirt hole from previous tenant (you can see in the eviction report photo, this took like 4 stacks of dirt)
Built outlines of a foundry area, blacksmith workspace, a guard tower, and a small lake. Will probably expand the lake to be able to do actual fishing. Still need to finish the rest, of course, but this is a good start. I request this and the other two plots (4-stirling; 6-stirling) be resolved.
Proof of Compliance File(s) attached
Agreement
I understand that I can only request one extension.
I understand that the Ministry of Development will grant me an extension at its own discretion.
I understand that it is the Staff Team's policy to evict on the date as it appears in their timezones, this means while you may think you have 16 hours left to make progress on an extension, it can be evicted by a staff member who is in a timezone 16 hours ahead of you.