Recent content by ThePuffer

  1. ThePuffer

    Lawsuit: Pending SoggehToast v. Crown, Case VI (2026)

    I, ThePufferOffical, approve to have Casualgreyknight represent the crown on this matter (I was on vacation which was why I was unable to confirm via discord)
  2. ThePuffer

    Lawsuit: Adjourned Dartanboy v. Crown, Case 1 (Ch. 2026)

    IN THE CHANCERY OF THE KINGDOM OF ALEXANDRIA ENTREATY OF CONTINUANCE Your honor, The crown humbly requestes a continuance of up to 72 hours. Though this may inconvenience the Plaintiff, we request this continunce due to complications in my health from a surgery I had undergone last week. I...
  3. ThePuffer

    Lawsuit: Adjourned Dartanboy v. Crown, Case 1 (Ch. 2026)

    Your honor premission to respond?
  4. ThePuffer

    Lawsuit: Adjourned Dartanboy v. Crown, Case 1 (Ch. 2026)

    IN THE CHANCERY OF THE KINGDOM OF ALEXANDRIA ENTREATY OF CONTINUANCE Your honor, The crown respectfully requestes a 48 hour extension to the deadline to produce it's answer to complaint. This request comes from the change in counsel in this case.
  5. ThePuffer

    Accepted Casualgreyknight - Crown Counsel Application

    On behalf of the Ministry of Justice, your application has been accepted. Make sure you have joined the MoJ Discord server so you can begin
  6. ThePuffer

    Parliament Elections | June 2026

    I, ThePufferOffical, do hereby declare my candidacy for this upcoming elections, as an independent. Manifesto: The last election has been a tragedy for our nation. Instead of electing people who care about the populace, we elected politicians. I'm not a politician. During the last couple of...
  7. ThePuffer

    Lawsuit: Adjourned IGNITE v. Crown, Case 3 (Ch. 2026)

    Your honor, Due to me spending all of today in exams, I humbly ask for a 24 hour extension on the deadline of submission. I'm aware of the inconvenience it may cause, especially asking for an extension so close to the deadline. I will assure the court that the crown is working tirelessly on the...
  8. ThePuffer

    Lawsuit: Adjourned IGNITE v. Crown, Case 3 (Ch. 2026)

    IN THE HONORABLE CHANCERY OF THE KINGDOM OF ALEXANDRIA Case No:3 RESPONSE FOR ENTREATY FOR EMERGENCY INJUNCTION Your Honor, My learned friend, on behalf of the Political Party IGNITE had requested before you to issue an emergency injunction suspending the nomination of Speaker of Parliament...
  9. ThePuffer

    Lawsuit: Adjourned IGNITE v. Crown, Case 3 (Ch. 2026)

    If my schedule will allow me to join, I see no problem with an in-game hearing. I do ask that @Capt11543 join me as co-counsel for such a hearing. (As for the response to the EI, and the answer to complaint, they should be posted either later today, or tomorrow morning)
  10. ThePuffer

    Lawsuit: Adjourned IGNITE v. Crown, Case 3 (Ch. 2026)

    Your honor, The crown is present. I shall be representing the crown in this case. Proof of representation:
  11. ThePuffer

    Information New Hamilton Police Department Code of Conduct

    I, ThePufferOffical have read, understand, and agree to the New Hamilton Police Department Code of Conduct in its entirety and recognize that violations will result in disciplinary action. I agree to the terms of the Non-Disclosure Agreement outlined in Section 6.
  12. ThePuffer

    Accepted ThePuffer - Crown Counsel Application

    Username: ThePufferOffical Discord Username: the_puffer Total Playtime: more than 20 hours Timezone: GMT+3 Availability: Afternoon - 12 Hours a week What job are you applying for? Crown Counsel Requirements: Have at least 48 hours of playtime, Have, and be available on...
  13. ThePuffer

    Company Docket: Vox Alexandria Movement for Political Stability

    Following a vote of dissolution, I herbey ask for this company record to be removed. Signed, ThePufferOffical Former Chair of the Vox Alexandria Movement for Political Stability
  14. ThePuffer

    Lawsuit: Dismissed The Vox Alexandria Movement for Political Stability V. The Crown, Case 4 (Mag. Ct., 2026)

    attached is conformation the funds were recived only today: accidently didnt attach it before
  15. ThePuffer

    Lawsuit: Dismissed The Vox Alexandria Movement for Political Stability V. The Crown, Case 4 (Mag. Ct., 2026)

    IN THE MAGISTRATE COURT OF THE KINGDOM OF ALEXANDRIA MOTION TO DISMISS WITH PREDJUICE REASONING Plaitiff herbey filles the following motion to dismiss with predijuce due to The Crown paying the fees they were required by law (see attached image). Though in Plaintiffs view it is a shame that a...
Back
Top