- Joined
- Mar 8, 2025
- Messages
- 26
- Thread Author
- #1
Username: Casualgreyknight
Discord Username: casualgreyknight
Total Playtime: 1d 21h 51m 19s
Timezone: EST
Availability: Weekends and Weekdays after 6pm
What job are you applying for? Crown Counsel
Requirements: Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for
Why do you want this position?: The government is lacking people in it's ministries, many laws are going un-upheld, not only do I want to address those issues I also want more legal experience in Alexandria
What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: As a former legislator and member of the executive, I've developed leadership, argumentative, and decision-making skills that would translate well into a court room setting.
Discord Username: casualgreyknight
Total Playtime: 1d 21h 51m 19s
Timezone: EST
Availability: Weekends and Weekdays after 6pm
What job are you applying for? Crown Counsel
Requirements: Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for
Why do you want this position?: The government is lacking people in it's ministries, many laws are going un-upheld, not only do I want to address those issues I also want more legal experience in Alexandria
What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: As a former legislator and member of the executive, I've developed leadership, argumentative, and decision-making skills that would translate well into a court room setting.
Last edited by a moderator: