Recent content by Turtledude247

  1. Turtledude247

    Parliament Elections | September 2026

    THIS ELECTION WILL BE HELD IN-GAME Parties seeking Parliament candidacy must reply using this format: Crimson Tide I. Declaration I, Chairman Turtledude247, do hereby declare the following Crimson Tide (CRIT) candidates who will stand for Parliament: Turtledude247 Tacoman Inflixed...
  2. Turtledude247

    Accepted Crimson Tide

    PARTY UPDATE Party members: Turtledude247 Inflixed Tacoman1619 MynameisVald ReinZ04 Bernard_madoff MavenxRaven Nimq_ Hello1341 Members currently in parliament: Turtledude247 Inflixed Hello1341 Updates to manifesto: None so far Party leadership: Chairman: Turtledude247 Vice chairman...
  3. Turtledude247

    Guide ABI Investigator Academy

    Kingdom of Alexandria Ministry of Justice Investigator Academy INVESTIGATOR RESPONSIBILITIES Investigators are mainly responsible for investigating cases assigned to them by the ABI Director. INVESTIGATIVE PROCEDURE 1. Once assigned to an Investigation read through the purpose of the...
  4. Turtledude247

    Accepted Turtledude247 - Project Manager Application

    I meant to apply for property inspector
  5. Turtledude247

    Accepted calechipiscool - Constable Application

    Waiting for your playtime to meet the requirements before we consider your application.
  6. Turtledude247

    Accepted Turtledude247 - Project Manager Application

    What is your in-game username? Turtledude247 What is your Discord username? Turtledude247 What job are you applying for? Property Inspector Please provide your current total playtime. 26days 10hours What is your time zone? MDT What skills or experience do you have that could be...
  7. Turtledude247

    Denied Lagzilla - Constable Application

    I regret to inform you, your application has been DENIED Please apply again in 2 weeks.
  8. Turtledude247

    Denied Nifty3665 - Constable Application

    I regret to inform you, your application has been DENIED Please apply again in 2 weeks.
  9. Turtledude247

    Denied DETECTIVHOLMES - Constable Application

    I regret to inform you, your application has been DENIED Please apply again in 2 weeks.
  10. Turtledude247

    Denied Pciv - Constable Application

    I regret to inform you, your application has been DENIED Please apply again in 2 weeks.
  11. Turtledude247

    Accepted Crimson Tide

    Applicant: Turtledude247 Alexandrian Party Name: Crimson Tide Party Abbreviation (2-5 letters): CRIT Party Leader: Turtledude247 Party Vice Leader: Tacoman1619 Party Secretary: Inflixed Number of current members (including party leadership): 8 members Turtledude247 Inflixed Tacoman1619...
Back
Top