- Joined
- Jun 26, 2026
- Messages
- 5
- Thread Author
- #1
Username: Nobuscus2012
Discord Username: Nobuscus2012#9102
Total Playtime: 69+ hours (joined May 28th, 2026)
Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time
Availability: Usually Afternoons/Evenings, 3-6+ hours a week depending on my work schedule in real life.
What job are you applying for? Investigator
Requirements: Have at least 48 hours of playtime, Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for
Why do you want this position?: I’ve really enjoyed working as a Detective and would like to become more involved within the Ministry of Justice. I enjoy investigating cases and working through evidence, and I feel that becoming an Investigator would give me an opportunity to take on more responsibility and contribute more to the Ministry. I’d also like to continue learning and gaining experience within the MoJ as I become more involved in the StateCraft community.
What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I currently work as a Detective and have experience investigating and reporting cases in-game. I try to be thorough when gathering information and make sure cases are reported promptly with the relevant evidence. I’m active within the community, communicate well with others, and I’m comfortable working independently when needed. I’m also willing to ask questions and learn from others when I’m unsure about something.