Accepted 1BlockX - Paste Request Application

1BlockX

Member
1BlockX
1BlockX
Detective
Joined
Jun 3, 2026
Messages
31


Username: 1BlockX

Location of Materials: In shulkers on my plot.

Proof of Materials: I agree to adding it in reply, I understand I will be denied if I do not.

Structure to Paste: Player Build World Plot

Location to Paste: C-2-Victoria-St
 
Here are the mats, I also want to apply for the gov subsidary.
 

Attachments

  • 2026-06-17_11.37.08 copy.png
    2026-06-17_11.37.08 copy.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 2026-06-17_11.37.10 copy.png
    2026-06-17_11.37.10 copy.png
    49.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 2026-06-17_11.37.14 copy.png
    2026-06-17_11.37.14 copy.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 2026-06-17_11.37.16 copy.png
    2026-06-17_11.37.16 copy.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 2026-06-17_11.37.19 copy.png
    2026-06-17_11.37.19 copy.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 2
Clarification: these are 50% of the mats. Please paste it into the leftmost corner farthest away from the street, close to the cherry trees facing the shulker boxes.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top