- Joined
- Jun 4, 2026
- Messages
- 14
- Thread Author
- #1
Username: YuumLeague
Plot C-14-Hamilton-Ln, C-16-Hamilton-Ln, C-13-Elizabeth-St, C-2-George-St
Link to Eviction Report https://discord.com/channels/1148937229616566273/1538685700931719248/1538685700931719248
Deferral Length - Appeal and Deferral Length Resolved
Reason Primaner doesn't own them anymore. I do.
Proof of Compliance File(s) attached
Agreement
I understand that I can only request one extension.
I understand that the Ministry of Development will grant me an extension at its own discretion.
I understand that it is the Staff Team's policy to evict on the date as it appears in their timezones, this means while you may think you have 16 hours left to make progress on an extension, it can be evicted by a staff member who is in a timezone 16 hours ahead of you.
Plot C-14-Hamilton-Ln, C-16-Hamilton-Ln, C-13-Elizabeth-St, C-2-George-St
Link to Eviction Report https://discord.com/channels/1148937229616566273/1538685700931719248/1538685700931719248
Deferral Length - Appeal and Deferral Length Resolved
Reason Primaner doesn't own them anymore. I do.
Proof of Compliance File(s) attached
Agreement
I understand that I can only request one extension.
I understand that the Ministry of Development will grant me an extension at its own discretion.
I understand that it is the Staff Team's policy to evict on the date as it appears in their timezones, this means while you may think you have 16 hours left to make progress on an extension, it can be evicted by a staff member who is in a timezone 16 hours ahead of you.