Accepted c-16-elizabeth-st - Eviction Deferral Request

JustLegendMilk

Member
JustLegendMilk
JustLegendMilk
Researcher
Joined
Apr 22, 2025
Messages
69
Username: JustLegendMilk

Plot c-16-elizabeth-st

Link to Eviction Report https://www.mcstatecraft.com/threads/c-16-elizabeth-st-sep-1-2026.1429/

Deferral Length - Appeal and Deferral Length 1 month

Reason I've been busy with other stuff including helping another server, IRL stuff, and generally preparing for college. My plans for this plot are to develop it into a general purpose commerical area. Apologies for the lack of development.

Proof of Compliance (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Agreement
I understand that I can only request one extension.
I understand that the Ministry of Development will grant me an extension at its own discretion.
I understand that it is the Staff Team's policy to evict on the date as it appears in their timezones, this means while you may think you have 16 hours left to make progress on an extension, it can be evicted by a staff member who is in a timezone 16 hours ahead of you.
 
Back
Top