Pending C-2-High-St, C-1-Trafalgar-St - Eviction Deferral Request

MissWatson221B

New member
MissWatson221b
MissWatson221b
Miner
Joined
Oct 9, 2026
Messages
1
Username: MissWatson221B

Plot C-2-High-St, C-1-Trafalgar-St

Link to Eviction Report https://www.mcstatecraft.com/threads/c-2-high-st-c-1-trafalgar-st-oct-10-2026.1573/

Deferral Length - Appeal and Deferral Length 1 month

Reason Currently away on holiday for a while. I will try to log in during the time I am away but I will be back home at my pc within 2 weeks. Internet where I am is really not the greatest as it tends to time me out anyway. I will try my best to be active whilst abroad.

Proof of Compliance (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Agreement
I understand that I can only request one extension.
I understand that the Ministry of Development will grant me an extension at its own discretion.
I understand that it is the Staff Team's policy to evict on the date as it appears in their timezones, this means while you may think you have 16 hours left to make progress on an extension, it can be evicted by a staff member who is in a timezone 16 hours ahead of you.
 
Back
Top