Accepted c-27-stirling-st - Eviction Deferral Request

mohamednotzuhal

New member
MohamedSaturn
MohamedSaturn
Property Inspector
Joined
Jun 2, 2026
Messages
6
Username: mohamednotzuhal

Plot c-27-stirling-st

Link to Eviction Report https://www.mcstatecraft.com/threads/c-27-windsor-st-sep-1-2026.1430/

Deferral Length - Appeal and Deferral Length Resolved

Reason we installed couple of stalls for people to rent.

Proof of Compliance File(s) attached

Agreement
I understand that I can only request one extension.
I understand that the Ministry of Development will grant me an extension at its own discretion.
I understand that it is the Staff Team's policy to evict on the date as it appears in their timezones, this means while you may think you have 16 hours left to make progress on an extension, it can be evicted by a staff member who is in a timezone 16 hours ahead of you.
 

Attachments

  • 2026-08-24_22.12.18.png
    2026-08-24_22.12.18.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • 2026-08-24_22.12.23.png
    2026-08-24_22.12.23.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Back
Top