Accepted C-5-Lancaster-St - Eviction Deferral Request

MattQiu

New member
Minister for Finance
Member of Parliament
MattQiu
MattQiu
Knight
Joined
May 24, 2026
Messages
29
Username: MattQiu

Plot C-5-Lancaster-St

Link to Eviction Report https://www.mcstatecraft.com/threads/c-5-lancaster-st-sep-12-2026.1486/#post-5190

Deferral Length - Appeal and Deferral Length 2 months

Reason I am currently working on a replacement building to be built on this plot and a neighbouring plot. However, I would need more time as the building is large and is taking longer than expected.

Proof of Compliance (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Agreement
I understand that I can only request one extension.
I understand that the Ministry of Development will grant me an extension at its own discretion.
I understand that it is the Staff Team's policy to evict on the date as it appears in their timezones, this means while you may think you have 16 hours left to make progress on an extension, it can be evicted by a staff member who is in a timezone 16 hours ahead of you.
 
Back
Top