Pending calechipiscool - Constable Application

calechipiscool

New member
.Farmerkalechip
.Farmerkalechip
Events Host
Joined
Aug 14, 2026
Messages
20


Username: .Farmerkalechip

Discord Username: Potatoman

Total Playtime: 5d 20h 59m 7s

Timezone: MY

Availability: Pretty much whenever

What job are you applying for? Constable

Requirements: Have at least 48 hours of playtime, Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for

Why do you want this position?: I would like to serve as a Constable on the Statecraft and bring order to the Statecraft, to protect the citizens, to ensure that all rules are followed. I am interested in this kind of activity because I have been participating in political and economic simulations and have always been interested in government activities. In addition to playing games, I have been involved in social improvements in my community, I have been running for state offices, and have been developing my own business. I am ready to help and protect the citizens and defend the laws.

What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: My experience working in government simulations, corporate management, and legal consulting has given me a thorough comprehension of the statutes, procedures, and policies that should guide and inform constables’ work. This allows me to ensure that people are brought to justice while upholding the rights and freedoms of the state’s citizens. My experience in corporate management has also equipped me with strong communication skills that will enable me to deescalate tensions and resolve conflicts while carrying out my duties as a constable. I can also rely on my management experience to work independently while collaborating effectively with my colleagues during patrols.
 
Back
Top