- Joined
- Aug 14, 2026
- Messages
- 20
- Thread Author
- #1
Username: .Farmerkalechip
Discord Username: Potatoman
Total Playtime: 2d 13h 47m 32s
Timezone: MT
Availability: pretty much 24/7
What job are you applying for? Event Host
Requirements: Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for
Why do you want this position?: I want to make a bingo event
I also want to make sure that bedrock players actually get the chance to participate without any discrimination of bedrock players
What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I’ve been in charge of creating events at my church IRL for the past 7 years
Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorized disclosure is a serious offense that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms? Yes
Discord Username: Potatoman
Total Playtime: 2d 13h 47m 32s
Timezone: MT
Availability: pretty much 24/7
What job are you applying for? Event Host
Requirements: Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for
Why do you want this position?: I want to make a bingo event
I also want to make sure that bedrock players actually get the chance to participate without any discrimination of bedrock players
What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I’ve been in charge of creating events at my church IRL for the past 7 years
Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorized disclosure is a serious offense that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms? Yes