- Joined
- Aug 14, 2026
- Messages
- 20
- Thread Author
- #1
Username: .Farmerkalechip
Discord Username: Potatoman
Total Playtime: 5d 21h 2m 47s
Timezone: MT
Availability: I’m pretty much available whenever
What job are you applying for? Financial Auditor
Requirements: Have at least 48 hours of playtime, Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for
Why do you want this position?: I want this position because I am interested in the financial and economic side of Statecraft and want to help ensure businesses and financial institutions are properly registered and following the rules. I would enjoy auditing organizations, working with business owners to understand their projections, and processing taxes and registrations. I also think this position would allow me to contribute to the server while developing my skills in financial analysis, communication, and attention to detail.
What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I have strong attention to detail, communication, research, and organizational skills. I am comfortable reviewing information carefully, identifying inconsistencies, and working independently without constant supervision. My experience with Statecraft’s government systems has also helped me understand how in-game businesses and government departments operate. I can communicate professionally with business owners, work effectively with a team, and learn procedures quickly. I would make sure registrations, audits, and tax processing are handled accurately and consistently.
Declaration of Interests: None