Pending calechipiscool - Recruit Application

calechipiscool

New member
.Farmerkalechip
.Farmerkalechip
Events Host
Joined
Aug 14, 2026
Messages
20


Username: .Farmerkalechip

Discord Username: Potatoman

Total Playtime: 5d 21h 2m 47s

Timezone: MT

Availability: I’m pretty much available whenever

What job are you applying for? Recruit

Requirements: Have at least 48 hours of playtime, Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for

Why do you want this position?: I want this position because I am interested in diplomacy, international relations, and representing the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. I enjoy communicating with others and working in situations where professionalism, teamwork, and discretion are important. I would like the opportunity to help the Ministry interact with foreign governments and players while gaining more experience within Statecraft’s government.

What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I have strong communication, teamwork, leadership, and interpersonal skills. I am comfortable speaking with different people, representing an organization professionally, and handling situations calmly and respectfully. I can also work independently without constant supervision while still following established procedures. My experience participating in Statecraft’s government and other community-based positions has helped me understand the importance of professionalism, confidentiality, and following regulations.

Some ministry positions involve access to highly classified information. Unauthorized disclosure is a serious offense that may result in termination, significant fines, and imprisonment. Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms? Yes
 
Back
Top