- Joined
- Aug 14, 2026
- Messages
- 20
- Thread Author
- #1
Username: .Farmerkalechip
Discord Username: Potatoman
Total Playtime: 5d 17h 4m 54s
Timezone: MT
Availability: Pretty much whenever
What job are you applying for? Researcher
Requirements: Have, and be available on, Discord, Have your forums account synced to your in-game account, Show in your application why you are suited for the position, You must be able to work within a team environment and unsupervised, Have read the guide(s) and application information regarding the position you are applying for
Why do you want this position?: I want this position because I enjoy researching, writing, and finding ways to improve the Statecraft experience for players. I’m especially interested in helping create and maintain job guides and exams, as well as developing new items and recipes. I also like working on projects that benefit the wider community, and I think Researcher would give me a good opportunity to contribute to the server in a meaningful way.
What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I have experience creating written projects and gathering information, especially through my work on Statecraft projects and community ideas. I’m creative and enjoy coming up with new ideas that can make the server more enjoyable for players. I’m also comfortable researching information, organizing it, and explaining it clearly to others. My experience creating things such as the Server Member’s Party manifesto has also given me practice with writing and developing ideas for the Statecraft community.