Corporation - Alexandria Initiative for Development & Expansion - Business Incorporation Registration

Tacoman1619

Member
Development Secretary
Deputy Speaker of Parliament
Tacoman1619
Tacoman1619
Deputy Speaker
Joined
May 30, 2026
Messages
33


Type of Legal Entity Being Formed: Corporation

Proposed Registered Name of Entity: Alexandria Initiative for Development & Expansion

In-Game Company Name: AIDE-CORP

In-Game Name(s) of Incorporator(s)/Formator(s): Tacoman1619, MyNameIsVald

For Corporations and SPEs: Please attach your signed Certificate of Incorporation and, if applicable, your Bylaws.
For LLCs: Please attach your signed Certificate of Formation and LLC Operating Agreement.
File(s) attached

Contact Information: Discord: JoeThyMow

Agreement:
  • The submitted documents are complete, final, and have been prepared in accordance with all relevant provisions of the Legal Entity Act (A.P.020).
  • I understand that the MoTF will review this filing for compliance and that the entity's legal existence begins only upon the official signature of the formation instrument by the MoTF in a newly created Company Docket.
  • I have read and understood the duties, liabilities, and responsibilities associated with the type of entity I am forming.
 

Attachments

Hello,

After further review, there are a few things with your filing that need to be rectified:

1. You need to clarify how many shares off each class are authorized, and how many have been issued.
2. A date is required with the signatures at the bottom.

Once you have rectified these, please let us know so we may approve.

Regards,
ConsequencesInc - Ministry of Trade and Finance.
 
I request that this business incorporation request be withdrawn due to limited contact and cooperation with my co-director.
 
Back
Top