Accepted Corporation - FOREX Corporation - Business Incorporation Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nim

Member
Deputy Prime Minister
Justice Secretary
Minister for Foreign Affairs
Member of Parliament
Nimq_
Nimq_
Deputy Prime Minister
Joined
Apr 12, 2025
Messages
231


Type of Legal Entity Being Formed: Corporation

Proposed Registered Name of Entity: FOREX Corporation

In-Game Company Name: FOREX

In-Game Name(s) of Incorporator(s)/Formator(s): Nimq_

For Corporations and SPEs: Please attach your signed Certificate of Incorporation and, if applicable, your Bylaws.
For LLCs: Please attach your signed Certificate of Formation and LLC Operating Agreement.
File(s) attached

Contact Information: Nimq_, nim.i, Nim

Agreement:
  • The submitted documents are complete, final, and have been prepared in accordance with all relevant provisions of the Legal Entity Act (A.P.020).
  • I understand that the MoTF will review this filing for compliance and that the entity's legal existence begins only upon the official signature of the formation instrument by the MoTF in a newly created Company Docket.
  • I have read and understood the duties, liabilities, and responsibilities associated with the type of entity I am forming.
 

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top