Pending Corporation - PaperBanker Corporation - Business Incorporation Registration

ConsequencesInc

Member
Prime Minister
Justice Secretary
Finance Secretary
Welfare Secretary
Member of Parliament
ConsequencesInc
ConsequencesInc
Knight
Joined
Apr 12, 2025
Messages
221


Type of Legal Entity Being Formed: Corporation

Proposed Registered Name of Entity: PaperBanker Corporation

In-Game Company Name: PaperBanker

In-Game Name(s) of Incorporator(s)/Formator(s): da_realsammy

For Corporations and SPEs: Please attach your signed Certificate of Incorporation and, if applicable, your Bylaws.
For LLCs: Please attach your signed Certificate of Formation and LLC Operating Agreement.
File(s) attached

Contact Information: IGN and Discord: da_realsammy

Agreement:
  • The submitted documents are complete, final, and have been prepared in accordance with all relevant provisions of the Legal Entity Act (A.P.020).
  • I understand that the MoTF will review this filing for compliance and that the entity's legal existence begins only upon the official signature of the formation instrument by the MoTF in a newly created Company Docket.
  • I have read and understood the duties, liabilities, and responsibilities associated with the type of entity I am forming.
 

Attachments

Back
Top