Corporation - Taco Bell Corporation - Business Incorporation Registration

Tacoman1619

Member
Development Secretary
Deputy Speaker of Parliament
Tacoman1619
Tacoman1619
Deputy Speaker
Joined
May 30, 2026
Messages
33


Type of Legal Entity Being Formed: Corporation

Proposed Registered Name of Entity: Taco Bell Corporation

In-Game Company Name: TacoBell

In-Game Name(s) of Incorporator(s)/Formator(s): Tacoman1619

For Corporations and SPEs: Please attach your signed Certificate of Incorporation and, if applicable, your Bylaws.
For LLCs: Please attach your signed Certificate of Formation and LLC Operating Agreement.
File(s) attached

Contact Information: Discord: JoeThyMow

Agreement:
  • The submitted documents are complete, final, and have been prepared in accordance with all relevant provisions of the Legal Entity Act (A.P.020).
  • I understand that the MoTF will review this filing for compliance and that the entity's legal existence begins only upon the official signature of the formation instrument by the MoTF in a newly created Company Docket.
  • I have read and understood the duties, liabilities, and responsibilities associated with the type of entity I am forming.
 

Attachments

Back
Top