Denied CrepeGod - Property Inspector Application

CrepeGod

New member
CrepeGod_
CrepeGod_
Hunter
Joined
Jun 2, 2026
Messages
3


What is your in-game username? CrepeGod_

What is your Discord username? crepegod_

What job are you applying for? Property Inspector

Please provide your current total playtime. 3d 21h 57m 53s

What is your time zone? GMT-3

What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: To be honest, I do not know, but I can use proper grammar and attempt to get people to bid higher. That will help the Ministry of Development bring in more revenue.

If applying to Project Manager, please provide at least 5 examples of work from your build portfolio showcasing your ability in any of the following areas: infrastructure, building, architecture, road building, interiors or landscaping. (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
 
If I am denied, please tell me what I can do to become a better fit for the job.
 
Back
Top