Accepted Devious355 - Property Inspector Application

Devious355

New member
Devious355
Devious355
Researcher
Joined
Aug 11, 2026
Messages
4


What is your in-game username? Devious355

What is your Discord username? Devious355

What job are you applying for? Property Inspector

Please provide your current total playtime. 1d 12h (2d 9h on dc if that means something)

What is your time zone? PST

What skills or experience do you have that could be useful in this position?: I Love selling property and doing auctions for land, when I joined statecraft for the first, I specifically wanted a job around property :D. This is something that I don't want to do for money It's something that I want to do for the community. I Think that's very important aspect of this work. I Also have run and bought from auctions on Democracy Craft so i feel like I understand well how to run an auction properly. In conclusion, I think I would work well here because I enjoy it, experienced in auctions, love helping the community and overall love this job! Thank you!

If applying to Project Manager, please provide at least 5 examples of work from your build portfolio showcasing your ability in any of the following areas: infrastructure, building, architecture, road building, interiors or landscaping. (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
 
Accepted
Happy to have you on the team! Please Join the MoD Discord ASAP :]
 
Back
Top